Breast Augmentation in Encino
Why Consider Breast Augmentation in Encino?
Breast Augmentation is an extremely popular procedure across the United States and is growing more common every day. There are far more reasons women choose to undergo a breast augmentation than simply to increase the size of their breasts and the possible results are as unique as the patients having the operation.
Women may choose to have a breast augmentation if they feel their breasts are too small, are unevenly proportioned, changed for the worse after a pregnancy, or a host of other reasons. No matter the reason, there are a few things to consider when planning your breast augmentation. With the expertise and guidance of your plastic surgeon, you must decide between Silicone breast implants or Saline breast implants, a smooth or textured implant, implant size, as well as the placement of both the implant and incision.
Breast Augmentation Facts
- Anesthesia: Intravenous sedation or general anesthesia
- Length of procedure: 1 to 2 hours
- Length of stay: Home the same day
- Discomfort: Depending upon placement, may be mild to moderate to severe controlled with prescription pain medications
- Anticipate: Swelling may last up to 6 weeks depending upon implant placement. Some bruising is likely. Some temporary numbness is possible
- Final result: 3 months
- Duration of results: Years
It is important that you have a good idea of what you want to gain from your breast augmentation before consulting with a plastic surgeon. When you are sure you know what you want, Dr. Matthew Malamet can assist you in making each decision that comes with choosing to undergo a breast augmentation. With your wishes in mind, Dr. Malamet will create a procedure plan unique to you and your body that will deliver the results you are hoping for.
Dr. Malamet is a Manhattan-trained plastic surgeon with a passion for providing impeccable results to Encino Breast Augmentation patients. Schedule a consultation today to see what Encino plastic surgeon, Matthew Malamet, MD can do for you.